Well it is Tuesday Morning.....Woke up to Hot and humid. SO hot outside that my windows are all fogged up from the aircondition from the house. I wanted to sleep in though I couldnt due to Ali up beside my face needed to go potty. But I thought ...I really do need to get up...My mother n law Jeannine Denman is coming for a visit. SO I really need to get my house cleaned up.
LK has a friend spend the night last night. So...they are still in bed. Probably will be till afternoon. I remember how it was being a teenager.....Oh how I remember.
BK will only have to work tomorrow.....then he will be off till the 20th of July. Hope he enjoys his days off. Work has been ruff for him lately. I hate it when work drives him crazy.....Then that makes me crazy.......then when Mama isnt happy.......No one is happy......lol
LK has practice tonight..........I have a my class. I really love my class......love watching peoples transform into a new body.........guess that is why i like Butterflys so much..cause they start out all nasty..........then just transform themselfs into a beautiful being.
that should be all for now............going to get some breakfast......if something else comes up...i will be sure to write it..
chow for now
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment