Good Morning guys, *sings* "Oh what a beauitful Morning". Yesterday and Today just so Pretty and highs in the 70s all this weekened!!
Well yesterday was my boys Sweet 16 birthday. We woke up Lk got all his stuff together. Then about 7:15am the phone rings. It is Lks girfriends , daddy (scott) Wishing him a Happy Birthday!! Cause yesterday was Scotts b-day too. hehhe. So how sweet was that? Well after the phone call we loaded up and went to the DMV. Mind you LK has already taken his driving skills test. So all we had to do is take his picture. So we got there about 8:15am...waited just a bit took the pic...and he was back at school for 9am. hehehe. Only missed his 1st hour of school which is no biggy it is only P.E and there LK helps the Football/baseball coach. heheheh. Oh Lk was so excited!! All the way home I just kept saying..."I cant believe my baby has his licence". Just felt like yesterday he was just a baby. Time sure does go by fast. Oh Lk didnt want to take the Jeep to school cause he says he looks like a "soccer Mom" driving around. His daddy hasnt got him a truck yet. But will soon. Between Bk schedule and LK schedule they cant seem to be home long enough to go look.
Well after that...then I had to go get my hair trimmed...It needed it soo bad. I havent had it done in 2 months. My hair gets so thick i cant do a thing with it.
Then after that had to take my other baby (my min pin) to the VET...just to get his yearly shots. He is all good for another year. Then home.
Oh but I did forget to tell you. And the end of the school day I dropped off my jeep and Lk took to Practice then home then to basketball game.. then to his g-friends house..Oh now that was nice...!! I got to get in my pjs early and didnt have to worry about going to get LK....Now that part I am going to LOVE...the going out on weekends...NOT SO MUCH!!..lol
Then today LK has 2 scrimmages 2pm and 6pm. At home so tat is nice. But he has batting practice at 10am. Then the boys will go get something to eat then back to the field. But guess what? I dont have to do any of that...lol. I can get there at 2 if I wanna..lol. Nice!!
Oh this is cute...all the boys g-friends had T-shirt made...on the front it says..BRONCO BASEBALL then under neath it says in ( girlfriend)..lol LK says it looks like girlfriend is wrote in girls handwriting. hehe. Then on the back it has the boys last name and their #..hehe. How sweet!
Then after the game..I guess LK and Morgan (his girlfriend) are going out to dinner for his Birthday. I think they are either going to Olive Garden or Bufflo Wild Wings. Oh then , last night when Lk got home from Morgans house....he showed us his gifts he got from her. A t-shirt (dressy one) an Underarmer long sleve to wear for ball...a movie that he wanted...and some whoopers...Oh he loves those...I dont!!..I hate the feeling in my teeth when when u bite them...yuck gives me shivers just thinking about it...lol Oh then his favorite gift.....Morgan made LK dirt dessert!!...I think he could live on that stuff...lol She is a sweet girl. I will try to remember the camera for todays games...then post some.
Well better go...Lk is up..going to see if he wants me to cook him something or if he is going to stop and get something on his way to B.P Practice...Boy does that sound funny...lol
Hope you all have a Great weekend!
We will be at the ball field all day but it is nice...and sunny...so should be good
69 today with full sun
47 tonight
67 tomorrow with sun as well...
think we may get some yard work in too........it sure needs it..
Sending love
Teresa
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Good Morning!
We are in a deep freeze up here...still can't compare to Angela's -45 in Alaska but we are -10 causing most schools to delay.
Snow coming in tonight and tomorrow.
Congratulations to LK on his license! It's a new chapter in his life book right up there with crawling and walking. Sounds like he is a great young man...not too much to worry about!
Have a great day!
Hey my southern friend....why aren't you updating your blog these days?
I know there must be some good "Ricky" stories to share AND I'm sure your mom is cooking and baking some delicious meals and desserts for LK and BK.
AND I know LK is playing baseball..
give us some updates when you get time.
Hope LK has some great games this weekend.
love ya!
Post a Comment