Thursday, May 15, 2008

finally a day off

Well.......finally got a day off..My last day off was Sunday..But that is a normal day off in my head. I love having days off durning the week..lol
This week so far has been crazy with work. Doing this 6 week summer challenge with our clients is just gotten way out of control.lol But only for the good. Our clients are so excited about what we are doing. It is kinda like our own biggest loser. We have divided the clients into 2 teams. Purple and Gold. And I am over the Purple. (of course). hehe. I have alot of Great clients on my team. And for only working there for a little over 2 months...I have bonded well with them. They all seem to like me. hehehe. I hope I have enough of me to keep everyone motivated. hehehe. So far the clients I saw yesterday...have lost between 3 to 4 pounds just since Monday. We have a special "juice" we use. lol Anyway...Our first "outing" is this Sat. We are going to walk. So far I think we have 20 clients walking. A mixure of Purple and Gold. I just dont know yet if will be able to attend caues I think BK,Lk and I are going to a Drag race with LKs g-friend parents in Houston(or near Houston) Never been and it sounds like fun. I have already four warned my clients and they have no problems with it. But if for some reason we dont end up Dragging. I will be sure to take my camera to show all my team (purple)
Well..it is almost 7 am ( cant seem to sleep in anymore..lol) need to get to grocery. Tonight is LKs baseball Banquet and I need to cook something. Just dont know what. Sophomores and Juniors are to bring a veggie or salad. I am just thinking of my famous sisters Lindas, Mac salad..easy to make. hehehe.
Well know dont get too excited ...I think that makes 2 blogges this week...lol


time is 6:53am
Raining/thunder
High of 84 low of 73

Luv to you all
Teresa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

NEED TO LET LES KNOW YOU HAVE BLOGGED