Well here I am,...Our cable has been out for the past 2 days. They are upgrading our lines...Hubby says they are probably getting ready for HD. So...no cable means no computer...lol. U know how boring it is with no cable...lol. But I did get all the house cleaned and all the clothes washed...so all is good.
The rain is still falling. Only in the 40s this morning. BURRR. LK has practice this morning at 9:45am. They were suppose to scrimmage but I doubt that will happen. I think they will just practice in the "girls" gym which usually means running...lol. LK hates that. But when practice is hard that makes the games fun!!!.
The boys will probably go truck shopping today. HOPEFULLY. LK got his report card yesterday all is good A's and B's except for 1...Algebra 2 advanced. got a low C High D. He has been struggling with it all year. Well Mama finally got sick and tired of his messing around. So now he will be tuterd 2 times a week...2 nights he can see his girlfriend and 1 night home...with dad tutering.on the weekends.lol...then he can see his girl on the weekends if need be. MOM laid down the LAW. He has 6 weeks to pull it up. If he dont...the keys to the new truck are MINE!! for the next 6 weeks after that ..and he will see his girl 3 times a week...maybe 2...YEPPER...Mamma is tired of it!. Daddy says No truck till he brings up his grade. But Mama is getting tired of hauling LK around...lol. Maybe Mama cant talk daddy into it..lol We will see. LK is really wanting to go to Texas University...this coming spring he will start taking his A.C Ts...just to see where he is. To get into TX Univ. He must have a 30. So we are wanting to see where he stands now. SO he will have 2 years to bring up his number. So you could say that for the next 6 weeks LK is my puppet...lol. I will keep you all updated. This is the first year he has struggled with any of his grades. He doubled up on his math this year...with Geo. and Algebra 2. But I have no worries...he will make it. He is smart smart kid...He just isn't applying himself. And math is his strongest subject. Plus his daddy is a engineer so he has a minor in math...lol. As for me...I cant help him anymore...LK is way beyond my help...it just looks like a bunch of chicken scratching to me...lol
Cant believe it has been a month already since I left LC for OHIO...where has the time gone!!!.. Jeeze...
Talked to Mom yesterday and she was cleaning. She is almost back to normal. Then Sunday the Hunter/Barnhard families are getting together for our annul Birthday dinners for Feb since Mom and Rick wont be here. So wishing Micky, LK and Taylor (??) Hope I didnt forget anyone..HAPPY BIRTHDAY.!!! Then early Monday Morning Mom and Rick will be leaving for my house...YIPPY ,,,,, Mom said they may stop 1/2 way to spend the night..then should be here on Tues. I am soo excited!! I will be sure to let you all know when they made it here. So be sure to say a prayer for them to make it here safely.
Tonight I hope to go out to dinner with LK and his girl , Morgan and Bk...then come home and watch a movie them...just dont know yet which one...maybe we will even go to the movies...Tonight Morgans Mom and dad are going to a Marti Gras ball...this weekend and next weekend are going to be big Marti Gras ball weekends...They are a blast!! it is like a Prom for adults. I saw a limo last night picking someone up here in our subdivision...But Morgan is going to stay here till her Parents get home...ANd I will bring her home...cause I bet her Mom and dad may have ...and GOOD time...lol
Well....that is all for me today...I will try to blog in the morning (Sunday) if not...I will talk to you all on Monday morning...
Have a wonderful weekend....and stay warm I hear it is going to get cold in OHIO...good snuggling weather...lol
Sending some love your way
Teresa
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Glad you didn't get sick and your "silence" was due to the cable being out!
We are in a deep freeze here! Single digits and below zero. Looked like you might be a bit chilly too.
Now we know how Angela is feeling in the Alaska weather!
Hi Angela!!! We miss you!! You need to start a blog for all your Family and Friends!!
Have a wonderful day...
love ya!
Post a Comment