Well tomorrow Mom and Rick should be here. I think Mom said she was going to leave early this morning at 4am. I am guessing they will drive 1/2 way and then spend the night..then tomorrow will drive the other 1/2. So today I will have to get finish cleaning and get ready for them. Mom says no need to clean for her...but I do anyway...Nice to have a good clean bed and clean house when u come in from a long trip. I always like for her to feel at home. When she is here..I try to make sure she dont lift a finger. But sometimes she does like to clean my bathrooms..But not this year..not with her back. So she can just sit back and relax and enjoy her vacation. We have so many plans. The first thing of course will be Marti Gras...Mom and Rick love catching those beads. Rick usually hits every parade there is here in LC. We start to celebrate the weekend before Marti Gras. So the party usually last for about 4 days...lol Then of course the 2nd or the 3rd is the Super Bowl...Mom and I like to try new dishes for the BIG GAME...so we cook and bake all day...then the Marti Gras on the 5th then LKs 16th Birthday on the 8th. SO that will be a big week.
LK has practice today at 10am till ???? Saturday it was till after Noon. Then he is going to go to his tutor for his Advanced Algebra.. Then I am going to be dropping him off at his girlfriends house when I go to my kickboxing class tonight at 6pm. Lk is going to see if Morgans dad...Scott wants to by a Sam Houston baseball hat or a LSU hat. HE loves both. Lk is selling stuff for baseball. I hate selling...lol
Then of course tonight I have class. Cant wait. Mondays are always full. Since everyone feels guilty for what they ate on the weekends...lol
well....guess I better get dressed and get Lk out to practice. Going to be a cold one this morning. Only around 42 right now..Highs are only going to be in the high 50s. We have been getting down in the high 30s at night. Cold for us.!!!. Mom should like it...At least it is better then being in the teens...lol
Hope you all have a good Monday.
I will be back later..
Sending love
Teresa
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Praying for a safe trip for Rick and Mary!
Let us know when they arrive!
Get Rick's driveway lawn chair out! He will be ready for a nap tomorrow! Warn the neighbors!
love ya...
I beat you this morning!
Have a wonderful day!
I'll check back later...
love ya!
Okay already! You can't stop blogging while your mom and Rick are there!
We want to know everything they are doing too!
Have a great day!
love from sunny and cold Ohio!
Post a Comment