Well the week is starting out chilly. Only 35 this morning with a little frost on the pumpkin. Not bad though. Just cold enough to keep the mosquitoes down..Notice I said down , not gone! hehee. Yepper the mosquitoes live year round here. We have been putting up our Christmas lights and get ate up. They are just horrible. Then next thing you know the "love bugs" are here. If you have ever experienced the "LOVE BUGS", then u know what I am talking about. They are such an annoyance. They usually get here around May and stay for a week or 2 then they are back again in Sept. They are little black bugs that are stuck together..(guess that is why they call them love bugs) and they are attracted to "white" and they will just swarm you. They live in the ground (i think) cause when u mow yard they just wont leave you alone. They don't bite or anything. Just bug the heck out of you. And when you are driving and u come up on a swarm...sounds like you are being shot at...lol. It is horrible. Then once you get love bugs on your car you must get them off...or the acid in their bodies will take the paint right off your car. And you should see the white cars...oh my goodness, when they are coming up on you ,,you think they are just dirty..NOPE...all covered in Love bugs...lol. Yes the joys of living in the bayou! hehehe.
OH I was informed last night by my loving step daddy , Ricky. That I have allot of miss spelled words...hehehe. I just want to apologize for this..He said it does not look very professional. hehe. and if I am going to post it where everyone can read it I should pay more attention to what I am doing.hehe. But I told him that I don't care...I graduated from TVHS...I cant help it. hehe. besides I have never been a great at spelling. hehe. And when I write emails on my computer the mistakes I make are automatically corrected..guess I am just spoiled like that. hehehe. but I will try my best and will hit "spell check" as often as I can. hehe. Sorry..again...lol. There....Ricky...!!...lol. He is soo crazy , he just loves to harass me. Not a big deal cause he gets it right back.
Speaking of Ricky and Mom...they should be coming for their yearly visit with int he next week or so...am I right?? (Rick). I think Mom told me they would be either leaving Sunday the 20th right from Church or just wait till early Monday morning. Though Mom did say it would probably be best if they left early on Monday morning cause Rick likes to take a nap after church...but I bet you he will be soo excited to make his way to the Bayou he wont need a nap...lol. I bet he will just be soo excited he wont be able to stand himself...hehehe. Then he can always take a nap outside when he gets here. He loves that...except I had to tell him if he wanted to take a nap to do it in the back yard...lol. One day while they were visiting he washed his truck in the front yard in our "U" shaped driveway . Mom and I didn't think anything about him being out there.. Well my neighbor across the street calls and says. "Teresa, you better check on your dad their may be something wrong with him..". Scared Mom and I half to death..so go running out and here he is just sleeping in the sun!. hehehe. So from now on his naps are to be in the back yard...lol. At least our neighbors are kind enough to look after us...lol.
Well my coffee is done! I love having a cup or 2 when it is cool outside. Hardly ever drink coffee in the summer. To hot...!!!.
Hope you all enjoy your day...
Want to wish Mom "Good Luck" on your Cholesterol check! Hope you remembered to drink! (LYWST) I will explain that LYWST one day as well....lol
I will post later maybe after my class tonight...
Have a great week Everyone !!!
Teresa ;)
*Sorry Ricky, I just had to do it!..* (he is going to kill me now..but we all know what pay backs are)..hehehe. Oh i love him and he knows it!...lol

2 comments:
I am telling MOM
What a fun post! I never knew about Love Bugs except the one in the Disney movie!
Mosquitoes year round....yuck!
It's 22 degrees in Ohio this morning and heading to a balmy 31!
We forgive your spelling. I find that it's not so much my spelling that is bad, but rather my typing! Sometimes my fingers get ahead of my brain! Either way...it doesn't bother me! You be nice Rick! She's the baby!
Hav a wondrful daay..(just had to do it)
love ya!
Post a Comment