Sunday, January 13, 2008

What beauitful day GOD made




What a beautiful day God made...comes from my Mother. Who you will find her saying that often when she is here for a visit. We either say everyday "What a beautiful day God made" or we sing "oh what a beautiful Morning, oh what a beautiful day"...hehhee. I love it when Mom comes she just brings joy to my house every year.. I just love that woman..lol




Speaking of singing...As you all well know Anglea and Peggy come down for a visit each spring ruffly around March or so...and when they come they usually wake up no later than 9am. Then we head outside to catch the morning sun...and just bask in the Bayou Sun...yeah we pretty much have the life when they come...we do a bunch of NOTHING. and Bk stays home for a week to tend to us womans needs...basicly treats us like "Queens" that we are..lol. He also enjoys the girls stay as well us I do. Well this particular day Bk decides to take us Queens out on the town. Well we ended up at one of the Casinos. The Isle of Capri. Well we got there...This being the girls first time in a Casino. They were pretty much green behind the ears. SO Bk went to the Roulette (spell check) table..and us 3 girls head off to he penny slots. Well being the girls first time playing the slots they were pretty excited. Peg goes first. I had to explain it somewhat to each of them..but they quickly got the hang of it..I am in the middle of the girls..Peg is having a ball...I look over at Anglea...and she looks like she isnt having the best of time...hehehe...just continually feeding that slot machine dollars at a time...well then all of a sudden...Peg lets out a WHOO HOOO..scared me half to death...Here I thought the woman won jackpot....I got up all excited...we are all screeming....low and behold I got to looking...she only won 5$..lol. She must have saw 500 credits...thinking she won 500$...hehe..NOPE she only won 5$..hehe. but we just laughed. hehhe. Well then us girls got pretty bored with that really fast and the 5$ didnt last long...so we ventured out to where it is Kerioke (spell check) night. Every Wednesday is Kerioke night. Well we sat there for a bit...listened to the people sing. Some were really good...others not so much...lol Well then here comes this older gentlemen up to the mic..and here low and behold he starts singing "Oh what a beautiful morning...yada yada yada.."..hehe. Us 3 girls just looked at each other and busted out laughing....lol. Well after we wiped our eyes from crying...we did manage to listen to him sing...which turned out very nice...all 3 of us kept saying..."I didnt know that is how the song went"..cause after "Oh what a beautiful day"...we didnt know nothing else...lol Oh we had so much fun over the years. But the last year Anglea didnt make to my house she went to Brandons in Alabama. So Peg came with out her. But we still had great fun...There is nothing like 10 days of sister antics..lol. Each year Peg and I make up sayings and say them the whole time she is here. The last couple of years it has been "I Know"..but you have to say it in a much higher voice then what you have and emphisis (spell check) on KNOW..hehe. But this year we have decided our new word is going to be "and yeah"...why you say"...well...I will have to Blog about that someother time...but for right now...those of you that know what I mean...know why...lol.




Today was just so beautiful...the sun was out...the sky was blue the birds were singing and you could hear the sounds of the neighborhood kids playing...along with leaf blowers and the smell of someone burning leaves. Kinda put me in mind of a crisp spring day. Along with the birds singing were our neighbor birds squaking...Yes Squaking... they have Tropical birds...like Tucan on fruitloops. They sure do make an awful sound...but you can always tell it is nice and warm out when the Tucan birds are out.


Today was sort of busy for me. I did manage to change the beds along with disinfeting them...(bk has been sick). Yes Mother I know today is Sunday..but it really needed to be done. I will have God forgive me tonight when I say my prayers. I dont think he will have a problem with me changing my sheets..lol (mom dont like for me to do anything on Sundays..being day of rest and all..but sometimes it just had to be done)..lol But being Sunday brings Ali's or what Grandpa Rick calls him..Ali by gollys bath day. But I didnt get around to that so looks like Monday is going to be bath day for Ali by Golly. hehe. Since we all have nice clean sheets....so does Ali has to be clean..hehe
Tonight I did make tacos for supper. Nothing to big.. But the family favorite. Shhhhh! i used turkey..lol. Both LK and Bk had 3-4 tacos..so guess they didnt know any different. hehe. So now my house smells of Taco Bell. YUCK...but I do have my sent oil burning..that sometims does the job..but tonight all i smell is ciniminn stick Tacos...lol But hey...at least I cooked...RIGHT.
Well I just heard our Clock chime 10pm. Guess I better hit the hay...Tomorrow is Monday...but really dont have much planned...so I will just have to make something happen so I can blog about it...i guess.
Tomorrow my Mom does go her Cholestorl (spell check remember i did graduate from TVHS)checked. I am sure it will be fine. I have reminded her not to eat passed midnight...but keep drinking..always makes it better for the veins. Believe me...I learned my lesson...I am very curious to what Moms chloestorel is...had mine checked in middle of 2007 it was 165. Not bad. That is one number that everyone needs to know along with your Blood Pressure number. SO...be sure to keep your numbers in a good range.
Well..ya'll. as they say here...better get off of here..and I will be back with more adventures...lol pahahhaha!
Sleep well.......Night...dont let the bed bugs bite......GET ME OUT OF HERE!! (inside joke with Mom. She use to tell me that every night when i was young...then I would say Get me out of here...like there were really bed bugs...lol ) I was such the entertainer I am sure when I was young...
NIGHT everyone!

1 comment:

Leslie Bebout said...

Your dog is so cute!

Hope BK is feeling better.

Have a good Monday!

love,
Les