Well Monday once again...But we woke up to a Beautiful Morning...I would guess it is about 50 right now at 10:42am but suppose to get up in the mid 60s today and all week. But tomorrow have a 50% chance of rain...(BLAH). But we will see.
So after breakfast Mom,Rick and I decided to walk our street. Ali (dog) Loves to go for a walk. But the thing is..he knows the word walk and he knows when we spell walk...lol. So we cant even say "do you wanna go for a w.a.l.k"? with him going crazy...lol. So Grandpa the little trouble maker that he is...just about said it...lol. I had to stop him...Cause once Ali hears the word WALK you have to go right now ...and we weren't even done with our breakfast...lol. So that was the laugh this morning. Grandpa loves to aggravate poor little Ali...then he wonders why Ali wont come sit on his lap..??? hummm??...lol Well Rick and Ali start down the road first...Mom still had to change her clothes (get of of her PJ'S). Well she did..and here she comes out of her room with 2 sweatshirts on a scarf and her winter coat...I said "Mom it isnt that cold out"..lol. Then she goes to tell me "you better put your jacket on"..I already had a sweatshirt plus a windbreaker on...lol. You know no matter how old you are your Mom still tells you how to dress..lol. I told Mom..."I am NOT going to dress like tis 20 below."..lol. She said "ok..dont say I didn't warn ya"..Mom just forgets where she is...we are NOT in OHIO...we are in the SOUTH..lol. Well we start walking down the road.. We meet up with Rick and Ali...I take over walking ALi. Rick decides to go home cause he was going to Wal Mart to get a thermos to take to LKs ball games. Mom and I finish our walk..well 1/2 way down.."whew" i hear from Mom...shes getting HOT..lol. "I told you so" I said...lol. Well we turn around at the other caldasack and start heading back to the house.. Well...."whew" again...comes out of Moms mouth...lol. and here comes off her winter coat and scarf...lol. I just laugh...lol. And Moms face is beat red...I knew it...she would get hot...lol. But you cant tell her anything...lol. Oh but I love her. Then we let ALi play in the back yard for a bit..he loves trying to catch the squirrels here. Then Mom needed to go in and do her therapy. She did that now she is in the tub relaxing....lol. I told her I am going to whip her into shape before she goes home...lol Her and Rick both.
Well tonight We are going to LKs "pizza bowl" He is the gold team. But he was upset a bit on Friday about how his Senior Coach picked..lol. Most of the boys on his team are Sophomores...and the other team has mostly Juniors and Seniors..lol. Well last year the Underdogs were suppose to lose and they ended up winning. So we will see this year. The game starts tonight at 4:30pm. It is suppose to have a chance of rain just about every day this week. I hope they get to play. Best 3 out of 5 . Winner gets to eat pizza..loser has to run..!!!...Tonight I will be able to catch about 1 hr of the pizza bowl...then I have to go teach my class..Hope I can catch the end of it as well. LK told me last night that a Junior on his team is starting out pitching then LK is going to relieve him. I just hope I get to see him pitch. LKs g-friend is coming to watch. Just hope that dont distract him...lol I will keep you all posted on how he does.
Well I think Mom is out of tub. I need to go get the towels out of the drier and and put another load in.
Hope you all have a wonderful Monday
Highs today are 65 (sun then clouds)...lows 34.
Sending love
Teresa
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
What a great story about your mom and the walk! Ya gotta love Miss Mary!
Have a great day together!
Hope Kyle's games are going well and you get to see him pitch!
love from cloudy and rainy Ohio..(its actually a balmy 43 degrees!)
hugs for everyone!
Post a Comment