Well woke up to another rainy day. WHY so much rain??? But the good thing is , it is close to 70 and humid as all get out. But after this front comes threw tonight tomorrow should be sunny and in the 50s (via the weather man). So I hope so...I am in need of some sun!!.
Ok update on Lks game..We got there to the game. And LK was playing 1st and a Junior was pitching for his team. As soon as I walked up the other team just scored! Well then after that it just seemed like it all went down hill. hehehe. Anyway...I was hoping I would get to see LK pitch. But 5:30 came and I had to leave for my class. After class I got home LK just got out of the shower. Mom (bless her heart) made some BLTs sandwiches. And I got the news...Lks (gold) team got 10 run ruled..lol. I think everyone knows what that is..lol. LK didnt look to happy. Cause he really want to win so he dont have run. lol. He is pretty much like his mother..He hates to run..lol But we just got word that the "Pizza bowl'' has been cancelled for today due to the rain. But since it is suppose to be a nice day tomorrow they are going to try to have a double header. So I will update you on that tomorrow.
Mom and I went to Wal-Mart again...lol. I swear if we dont go there at least once a day we start having with drawls. Our Wal mart is only like 5 min away...so makes it very convenient.
I put some meatballs in the slow cooker with some spaghetti sauce this morning. So we are planning on having Spaghetti for supper!!...YUMMY.
Well LK just called me from School..he needs for me to run up his baseball bag/clothes cause they are having practice in the gym. So I guess I better go for now...
Hope everyone is having a Great day and I will get up with ya all tomorrow
Much Love
Teresa
PS....Ricky went to work again today....lol (casino)...Hope he has some good luck!!!
High 72 low 63...light rain..and damp!!! and windy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment